Monday, February 22, 2016

Open Court on NBA

I Love watching Open Court! It is so entertaining to hear all of these basketball greats discussing the game. I get a kick out of their different personalities and watching their discuss a variety of topics. Even if I occasionally disagree with what they might be saying, I can still appreciate their opinions and views on the game.

Whenever I watch these segments I feel like I'm at a reunion as they discuss aspects of the game I have been enjoying for over 35 years. It's only a matter of time until they start arguing and then eventually bust up laughing. I actually think I'd rather watch Open Court episodes than many NBA games.

Check out this segment below at the 6:00 minute mark when Charles Barkley starts falling asleep and Shaq busts up laughing and they all get on his case. I love this stuff.



The only thing that would make it better is if they could expand the cast even more. I'd like to hear from more past players like Gary Payton, Karl Malone, Larry Bird, Jordan, Dominique, David Robinson, Allen Iverson, etc. Some of these guys are obviously more entertaining than others but it is still so fun to see them interact and I learn a ton from watching these segments.

No comments:

Post a Comment